Thursday, February 05, 2009

She's a real girl!

We received a bread machine as a wedding gift and for two years it sat in our townhome's attic collecting dust. With the move to our new house... this was one of the many kitchen gadgets I have been waiting to try out! (the Fondue pot is next!) I made some Cranberry Honey Whole Wheat bread for my first loaf and it was wonderful! Darryl and I ate the whole loaf in about 2 days! yikes! Just add a little butter and honey and it was the perfect breakfast! The recipe was pretty healthy too... it was sweetened only with honey and i used whole wheat flour rather than white. I'm in love with this little machine... you just dump everything in, push start, and the machine does everything for you(only in America folks)! Well...that's about the extent of my domesticity. Enjoy!

No comments: